Friday, June 12, 2009

A Post

On Sunday, I worked box office at the Billings County Courthouse Museum and after one of the shows, Karen took me up to the top of one of the bluffs to see the cemetery that is mentioned. The view from the Chateau is still one of my favorites, but you can see so much more from up there (it's a higher butte). Coleen also brought Papa Murphy's pizza to work (yum!).

Tuesday and Wednesday I spent a lot of time getting ready for or doing the senior and children's tours. As of now, I've written/worked on 3 of 5 of the travelers' "speeches." I've also got to spend a lot of time up at the house this week, which makes me pretty happy. The house is my favorite place to be...

Yesterday, I was at the gift shop again. It was a pretty good day overall, and I'm getting used to the different rhythm of that job versus my internship. There are different people at both places (obviously), but I have a great time working with both sets of people.

Anyway -- I have work at the gift shop again today and tomorrow's my day off. The list of things for me to do on my day off just keeps growing...

No comments: