Saturday, April 25, 2009

The End of the School Year is Approaching

Although it sometimes doesn't seem like it, the end is approaching more quickly than I had expected, and it seems more difficult this year because of all of the other stuff that I have to plan for in advance. I have a lot of paperwork that needs to be filled out for MESP and I have to figure out all the logistics of getting me to and from North Dakota and to and from the Middle East.

It's hard to believe that this weekend and next weekend are the last ones that I'll spend with some of my friends until graduation (which is also approaching quickly...). It would be fun to get together and hang out, but we're all so busy that there is no time for that.

I'm hoping to get most/all of my homework for the rest of the school year done in the next couple days so that I can pack next week without worrying about homework. Everyone else in my apartment hasn't really started packing yet, but at least most of my stuff will be gone when they do.

Less than two weeks and I'll be home -- excited and nervous for the summer and fall.

No comments: