Thursday, August 13, 2009

To Infinity and Beyond!

Well, I haven't left Medora yet, but my last day at the Chateau was yesterday. So far, it doesn't really feel weird because I normally don't work on Thursdays anyway. I'm excited about what's ahead, but I'm starting to get a little nervous and apprehensive, too -- wondering whether I've studied enough Arabic, read enough of Gelvin, that sort of thing.

I have to go to the Chateau again today to pick up some things that I want to buy from the gift shop, and then I'll have to say goodbye again. The only good thing about saying goodbye now is that likely as not, I'll be back next summer and it won't be forever.

I work at the gift shop from 11 to close today, so I'll talk to George then about working at the gift shop next summer...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Title stealer. ;)

Emily said...

I borrowed...besides it's the title of my post, not my blog. :)