Saturday, May 16, 2009

2nd Job

Mom and I wandered through Medora today. The Chateau de Mores (where I will be working -- look it up) has an even more beautiful view than my window and the house and history are fascinating. I have so much to learn from the people here and about the history.

We also wandered through town for most of the afternoon and ended up in one of the gift shops. Mom started talking to the man that runs the store and now I may have a 2nd (part-time) job lined up for the summer, too. This should be good because I'm not sure what I would do with three full days off otherwise. It looks (right now) like I'll be working 6 10 hour days (possibly some work in the evenings) and have a day off to go to the grocery store in Dickinson, explore the park, or whatever else I might want to do.

Anyway, I'm tired (my body clock is still in Central time), so I think I'm going to bed. I plan to go to the Lutheran church in the morning, so I'll let you all know how that goes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like things are getting off to a good start in ND. I hope things continue to go well for you! Can't wait to hear how the summer goes for you!