Saturday, May 2, 2009

Last Weekend

Well, it's the last weekend before exams and my mom and little brother are coming in about 40 minutes to get all of my stuff and take it home. It's a little depressing to have to still be here without my stuff, but on the bright side, I'll have A LOT more space. Also, rearranging all the furniture will be a lot easier once my stuff isn't an issue.

I've been trying and trying all week to get my passport, but first I had trouble printing pictures and then I found out that, because I was under sixteen when my last passport was issued, I need my birth certificate in addition to my driver's license and passport. So far, I haven't had any travel adventures, but getting the IDs required to travel has been a little bit of a hassle.

I have so much to do as far as homework is concerned in the next week -- including about another 50 pages of writing for my Screenwriting class. I love that class, but I think the amount of work left just might kill me -- or at least make me very sleep deprived.

No comments: